1. Ask yourself what it is that you really want. Write it in a journal.
2. Ask yourself what’s stopping you? What are the obstacles holding you back? What could you do about them?
3. Where do you see yourself one month from now? How do you imagine your life to be days, months or years from now? When you can start to picture a future you want, you’ll feel more motivated to making your vision come true.
4. What action could you take now that would get you closer to your goals? Sometimes, we procrastinate because we put so much importance on the task at hand that it gives us anxiety. You can consider to delegate your tasks or break them down into manageable pieces.
5. Who could help you? The truth is nothing can be done alone. There are things where you are not so good at or do not enjoy. It would be better to delegate those tasks and focus what you do enjoy.